3.13.2008

Smash?

Now...normally I'm not a Smash Bros. fan. I found it rather silly.

But.

Smash Bros. Brawl, which one of my roommates just bought for Wii= ZOMG, amazing. O_O

Because. It. Has Sonic. Enough said.



Sonic is high speed and...Sonic Spinball-y. Yes. I love Sonic because he's fast action paced like the rest of the games I play, in general just fun to play. (Megaman, Street Fighter, etc,etc...). But...Sonic was also my first favorite video game. He's the reason why I got a Genesis as my first console. Let's flash back to...1995 or so. I was young. An awesome game was often shown on a children's game show on Nick...Nick Arcade.



Hell yeah. Sonic 2. Needless to say, I would point at the TV and say: "Mom, can I have the system that has Sonic on it?"

Oh dear. I've gone off on a tangent, haven't I? So...the end point being:

I love Smash Bros Brawl because it has Sonic on it. And it's a better fighter than what Sega tried to do for a Sonic fighting game....SONIC: THE FIGHTERS! *DUN DUN DUN*



I so wanted to kill that game. THAT and Sonic R. I won't dare touch the Sonic The Hedgehog game out for 360/PS3 either, there's a reason why they're selling at GameStop for like 20 bucks used of course....=_=....need I really explain? In general Sega's actual Sonic Team has been crudding out horrible games lately, that it takes an effort by freakin NINTENDO to get it right. Imagine that! The once previous rivals of Sonic making Sonic in a Nintendo game, and it's DAMN GOOD! I could have never imagined, as a kid, a Sega fan back in the 90's, that it would have EVER come to THAT!

*laughs insanely for about two minutes*

*clears throat*

Tis all. I have Concept and CA work to do now. Hmm. Thus why I haven't been posting as much as I would have liked...my Sit Stand character is killing me with all its bugs. I suppose I do owe an analyzing opinion of Apollo Justice, which is the only other game I've gotten to play regularly (regularly=inbetween classes and when I'm supposed to be sleeping...urgh...).

No comments: